Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, April 25, 2011

Arachnophobia redemption ending soon

 Don't forget to go through all your requests and make sure you've accepted all spiders that were sent to you, and cash 'em in.



That will leave us with the Against All Odds mission event. What will you be doing with your suddenly- extra time and extra requests to send? I've been sending a lot more mystery bags, and I've been able to return more gifts that are sent to me, and it was nice not to have to pick through spider requests in my gift queue. I'm finding that I have more time to help out on operations, and maybe I'll finally get around to looking at some of the missions. Or hell, maybe I'll just ice some peeps. It's nice to have options on how to spend my game time for once, instead of always just barely being able to keep up with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment