Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Could we get a little less Animal Feeds in Golden Promotions?

As more people are starting to get the Golden Promotions, I'm starting to see more complaints about the rewards of animal feeds. The above image was posted on the Mistyfied Mafia Wars fan page by user Jonathan Bickers. I have to agree, for such a milestone as level 1000, 5 animal feeds is kind of crap. Congrats on level 1k, Jon, sorry about the animal feeds :P 


Animal feeds should probably be removed or severely reduced in the frequency of their appearance from Golden Promotions.

1 comment:

  1. Less feed, blue sky, chain vipers etc...all crap. How bout they fix when you can send to 3 special friends. I am not the only one who has the problem of the choices being those who don't play mw who are on my friends list. Also, I have had a few people choose me (not sure how they managed that- given what I just said) and I am not allowed to collect the item.

    ReplyDelete