Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, April 22, 2011

Double Fight Loot Event kicks off

It seems like this is going to be a good weekend to play Mafia Wars. As seen first at Mistyfied from Feature Contributor Le Trainspotter, the double fight loot event kicked off a couple of hours ago. While there are probably plenty of players out there who are already maxed out on fight loot, this event should be of benefit to many of us, myself included.

The double loot event is based on existing fight loot drops. Many players are seeing much higher than 2x the rewards, while for others it seems to be sporadic. I'm guessing we'll all see a few fluctuations over the course of the weekend.



I've gotten some silly stuff like this. 10 Bio-Monitors, just what I needed! Yippee!! /sarcasm :0) But it's not all bad - someone on the Mistyfied Mafia Wars fan page reported receiving 10 Brazilian Timbers. I'll take that!




I've noticed previously that fight loot (and even secret stashes, for that matter) seem to be scaled according to level. My poor baby fighter is getting things like this.




She's not suffering too badly, though :)





I'm particularly glad for any extra Brazil building parts I can get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment