Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mystery Bag/Free Gift Nerf(s)

Zynga Does It Again!!
 You cannot accept any more Free Gifts today. You can accept more in 11 hours.

It appears that the number of Free Gifts has been further throttled, allowing us to accept fewer Free Gifts per day. Which is extremely asinine, since we have to use our requests for all the various "exciting" "features" that Zynga keeps slogging at us.

Oh, but that's not all!

I've seen some people mentioning in my news feed that they haven't been getting wish list items from their Mystery Bags, so I opened up all that I could (until I had that idiotic limit). I did get one wish list item, but it seems Zynga has also reduced the frequency of this bonus occurring.

I rather suspect that this is at least partly the fault of recently spreading information that unlimited Mystery Bags can be sent. I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted.

If, like me, you don't like these changes, I encourage you to go to the Mafia Wars fan page, access the Feedback tab, and tell them what you think, and also forward your feedback to "Customer Support".

2 comments:

  1. we have always been able to send unlimited gifts with the links lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I know - but actually sending them tends to generate more of them being sent back to you. People have been doing this with mystery bags to generate more "wish list items", resulting in players accumulating the new giftable Italy stuff faster.

    ReplyDelete