Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

no need to get banned over Crack The Safe



"To prevent you from contacting people against their wishes, your friend requests and your ability to send messages to strangers have been blocked temporarily."

I would hazard a guess that a LOT of Mafia Wars players have been seeing that Facebook message lately. I've even gotten it!! And I don't send that many friend requests ordinarily, unless I'm doing a loot giveaway on our fan page. Add to that, Facebook doesn't even stand by its own bans, as I was back to accepting and sending friend requests a couple of hours after getting a 4 day block. Meh! If people are accepting my friend requests, I hardly see what the problem is, but I digress. 

An excellent point was made by a fellow PAC member regarding this situation: there's no set date for this feature to end, so don't be in such a rush! 

If you refer to the 411 regarding Crack The Safe on the Zynga Customer Support site, it tells us this: 
Q:  When will the event end?
A:  There is currently not a date scheduled for this event to end as it is still in the limited release stage.


So chillax :)

1 comment:

  1. Zynga is infamous for bringing up events like this and saying or making statements of that nature. Then a couple days or a week later it's too late that is why people are in a rush! WE DON'T TRUST ZYNGA

    ReplyDelete