Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, April 29, 2011

operations dropping again for some players

I was surprised when I got an operation from doing jobs earlier today. I haven't had an op drop for several weeks now, and I did not at all buy the explanation that "it's random". I play every day, several times a day, there's no way I just didn't get an operation for all that time. There were many threads on the forums about this previously, and tonight I revisited one thread to report that I got an operation finally. It looks like at least one other person is reporting the same, so if you are someone who wasn't getting operations, be looking for them as you may start getting them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment