Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, April 29, 2011

This Tennessean wants to know....

The Facebook & Zynga Podcast has issued a call for help that I probably should have been one of the first to issue. If you're American and have heard national news, you probably already know the situation. The southeastern United States was hit by a string of severe storms over the past couple of days.

I live here in the affected area, but I'm lucky. Nearly 300 people in this region are counted as dead. More than 300, depending on which news source you cite. That's just the dead, across a swath of several states, many hundreds of miles. It even affects my community.

Anyone that really knows me, knows I love weather and I love storms, but yesterday was tiring even for me. Find a way to help. 

It's been brought up by many sources now: Zynga posed fundraisers for international disasters, what about the home turf? 

No comments:

Post a Comment