Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vegas In The Red?

Another 'event' in the making, I'm assuming, is what this is. I see references to the "Neo Imperium" in the news paper text, so it's probably just another mission event.

I haven't even opened one of these timed mission events since the first one, and I didn't even complete that one. I have no interest in yet another thing to do in Mafia Wars. We're drowning in crap already.

The inevitable question will be "Is Vegas going to close??" and the answer is quite probably No.

We have already been told that there are no more plans to close other cities in the near future. Of course, they also told us they were hearing our cries about gifting events, and we know how that turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment