Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Waiting like a Vulture...



I’m still waiting for my Golden Promotion, Zynga!
This new ‘feature’ is now nearly 3 weeks old and most of us still don’t have it.
I would like all those skill points, Mystery Shipments, loot items in their 70s in stats and even RP, too – all those simply for levelling, which I do every day, several times a day.

I feel like having to sit over the News Feed like a little vulture, trying to fetch the left-overs posted by some of my lucky Mafiosos.

I’ve also noticed my skin colour is turning slightly green, the colour of Envy … and HULK!

Not fair, not fair at all Zynga – same goes for the Crack The Safe, but at least players will be able to catch up on the goodies since you can repeat it 'only' 100 times, unlike the Golden Promotions!
While others can improve their stats massively, 2/3 of my fellow mafia & I have to simply 'be patient'?

Well, Zynga here is a pic for you =P


No comments:

Post a Comment