Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crack The Safe ending soon

One announcement that came from this evening's Mafia Wars Live session is that Crack The Safe is ending soon. Game Designer Cole told us that it is 'scheduled to go away sometime next week', and Blue-Eyed Nate said there would be more information forthcoming on the Mafia Wars blog.

During the first Mafia Wars Live session, the guys found out that players were getting blocks and bans from Facebook for sending too many friend requests due to this feature, which I imagine is a major reason behind this getting pulled.

Many players will get a little anxious over this news. If you aren't close to finishing Crack The Safe, and you know others are and already have finished, you may feel that this will leave you at a disadvantage, loot-wise. One player in the Ustream chat during Mafia Wars Live already cried foul against players (like me) who used the 'Crack The Safe trick' to finish already.

Bearing in mind that there is a 100 item cap on the loot you can get from cracking the safe, I have to wonder how Zynga will balance this one!

2 comments:

  1. I am on of those banned, jailed players and no - I'm not happy. Zynga needs to get their act together and think ahead a bit. Perhaps they need a quality control department - a few beta tester players. They get a lot of money from me and I've been playing awhile - just about ready to dump the whole game. I'm not alone.

    I'll post my information if anyone really cares about their game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been banned from adding friends and will be VERY VERY upset with Zynga if they dont balance the scales on this one... as it is not my fault... I did the only adding one every few minutes... less than 11 a day... and UGH!!! still banned... I am in a 28 day ban right now...

    ReplyDelete