Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crack The Safe haunts some accounts

Although Crack The Safe was retired on May 25th, it still lingers in some accounts -- including an old one of mine.

 
I had noticed over the weekend that the account still had Crack The Safe, and it was still fully functional. I cracked the safe here, 3 days after Crack The Safe was pulled. 
 
Today, it still has Crack The Safe! 



I accepted some friend requests, and sent out Mafia Wars invites. I checked again a few minutes later, and found that I could still Crack The Safe.

Yep, still works! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment