Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't forget about Rewardville!

I'll be honest, Rewardville barely makes my radar. It's an obvious gimmick to waste yet more of my time with not only Rewardville but all the other Zynga games. Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I would go INSANE if I spent any more time on a game than I do Mafia Wars!


So most of the time, Rewardville is just an annoying blurb in the upper right of my Mafia Wars screen. I do not play any other Zynga games, so it's fair to say that I probably accumulate fewer rewardville credits (or however the hell it works) than some players. All the same, I've noted that it does pay to remember to visit Rewardville once in awhile to cash in the coins/credits that I earn via my normal Mafia Wars gameplay. There are many rewards worth having, including the Emperor Scorpion that I got. At 45/68, it's a nice freebie to get occasionally, and there are many other offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment