Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, May 19, 2011

feedback survey on Roughhouse Rafael

On your Mafia Wars homepage module, you should now see this survey that Zynga wants us to take on the boss fight event just passed. I have a lot of feedback!

 They want to know if we enjoyed it. I only answered yes, because there was no "it was ok" option... I didn't hate, but I can't really say I enjoyed it, either. Anyway, moving on.


 On the next page, they're a little more specific. As you can see, the only option that I selected as for why I "liked" the event was that it was different. On the next question, you can select things you think would make it better. I thought the level of difficulty and how long it took me to finish it was ok, no need to make it harder, but I felt it was lacking in a lot of other areas.


The last question wants to know in our words what other comments we had about Roughhouse Rafael. I pointed out that I still like the old boss fight events better. I appreciate some variety in the game, I guess, but I don't get why they didn't set to work on fixing the bugs of the old boss fights since so many players have stated how much they liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment