Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fight and Robbing loot updated

 The new fight loot is in the game!


 I'm not at all sure why an Arcturion would be considered superior fight loot. I think that should be downgraded, but what do I know? Fighters will be happy about the new superior items though I think.

The "uncommon" items are probably outdated now for most serious fighters, but they'll still be of benefit to many, at least.

 The uncommons still suck, and I don't have a clue why those are even considered "rewards". More like a slap in the face, but that's just me. Maybe someone will want that stuff.


Robbing rewards have also been updated.


I got this from clearing a robbing board. I haven't needed more diamondbacks for a long time, but hey, it's better than brass knuckles.




Nice! An Italian Hardwood.


Another Meadow Viper.

I might actually get a stamina refill now!

1 comment:

  1. Just got a Slipstream from robbing. =-))

    ReplyDelete