Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hung Chu Enforcers: why the drop rates are bad

A little while ago, I made a post about the drop rates of the Hung Chu Enforcers required for this new mission event. It included the above screen shot of the Hung Chu Enforcer inventory entry.


I was curious about the drop rates, so I dusted off an old energy account. I went back into my inventory to get a screen shot of my start number of Hung Chu Enforcers, and lookie what I found! Yep, they want you to buy your way out of it.

Well, now we know why the drop rates are bad. That makes me not want to do this mission event at all.

And speaking of that drop rate study that I started? If anything, Zynga has actually reduced the drop rate since adding this option to purchase the damn things with Reward Points.  I just got started, but I've gotten zero Hung Chu Enforcers out of the first 19,000 energy spent.

3 comments:

  1. Got all mine in around 6.5k energy, luck of the draw I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I aussume you double checked your inventory as well? wouldn't be surprized if those don't show in the loot list... That's ay too many hits for no drops, just insane...

    Got my last one finally, here's the tally for how much it took me:

    27th hit -> 3
    35th hit -> 4 (+8)
    73h hit -> 5 (+38)
    98th hit -> 6 (+25)
    101st hit -> 7 (+3)
    102nd hit -> 8 (+1)
    107tth hit -> 9 (+5)
    113th hit -> 10 (+6)
    115th hit -> 11 (+2)
    145th hit -> 12 (+30)
    TOTAL EN WASTED: 104,40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I checked inventory and items page, nada. The thing is, when I first got out the old account and set up RepeatJob, I did get a few of the Enforcers. Then ....nothing. I kept pausing RepeatJob to make sure it was doing the right job, double-checking inventory, counting XP. I did 57,000+ energy with RepeatJob and another 10,000+ energy manually to be sure.

    I gave up at that point!

    ReplyDelete