Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LOL! The Mafia Wars blog has posted this update:
You may have shown Roughhouse Rafael who's boss, but I’m no ordinary boss lady. You will need to make sure your aim is right and slashes are lightning quick if you hope to stop me and take possession of my very special pet! But be careful, her scratch is deadlier than her meow. Now, come and fight! I'll show you and Roughhouse how it's done!  ~ Kassina
Come on now, who posts this stuff? That's silly. I'm almost done with the boss fight already (and no, I don't want it to be made "harder"...I want the old boss fights back), and others are already done. At least Roughhouse Rafael was new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment