Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New BOSS FIGHTS-Coming Soon


I just got this on my Home page about the New Boss Fight Events. You'll get a chance to start stocking up on "ammo" for the boss fights, although knowing Zynga, there may be a limit as to how many we can collect. We'll see.


This is what I got. Misty also got the exact same items when she collected.






For now, there's a 23 hour timer on being able to collect more ammo/consumables, but we don't know how many days we will have to collect them. So far, a date for the new boss fight event hasn't been specified.

1 comment:

  1. What does each one do?
    Since they changed Boss Fights so you could only use one consumable per attack, I only use stun guns 99% or thhe time. The rest are useless to me (maybe I'm too weak?).

    ReplyDelete