Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reward Point purchase bonus

It seems there's a new gimmick to try and entice you to purchase reward points. Naturally, this was offered without any corresponding reward points sale (at least, there's no sale on them in my game). So, I'll have to pass. I won't buy reward points unless I can spare the dollars and unless they are 40% off or greater.

Spend up to $20 for a free tier 1 limited edition item. At only 64 attack, I'm extremely unimpressed. That certainly does not interest me in spending my husband's hard-earned money.

Spend $21 or over for the tier 2 item, which has much better stats. But we can still obtain better from events, etc.

Why Trader No-Goh is pictured, I'm not sure.

So again, without a sale, this does not at all interest me. You'll have to do better than this, Zynga.

If you happen to make a purchase and encounter any hassle in receiving your item, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I read this, had a 30% sale listed...bought $21 worth and got the LOWER item, NOT the upper, which I should have, since it clearly says spend $21.00 or over. I doubt that I'll even contact them...their idea of "fixing" a problem is throwing RP's at it (and that doesn't fix crap).

    ReplyDelete