Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scruffy mod - Chucker

During a discussion of Arun's Chucker on the Mistyfied Mafia Wars fan page, Mari Lajunen posted a link to Scruffy's Mafia Wars Bookmarklets and recommended Scruffy's Chucker mod. I had never actually heard of this site, so I checked it out and found not only a Chucker mod, but mods of other scripts as well. I'll check them out later, but I did use his Chucker and liked what I saw.

If you're someone who makes use of Chucker, you may like Scruffy's Chucker mod, as it breaks down what loot you have by how many you own, how many are active items that you are using, and how many you can give away. It otherwise works just like original, but I suspect many may like the additional information offered in Scruffy's mod.

Thanks for the tip, Mari!

No comments:

Post a Comment