Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wars updated again...slightly

 What's with these dots? That was the first thing I noticed.


 Upon closer inspection, it's supposed to help you decide who you should attack, based on how difficult they say the target is. So far I haven't had much trouble beating "hard" targets, so it's hard to say yet how accurate this is or what it's based on.


And as Feature Contributor Mike Shay found,  you can also now use reward points to declare another war, in lieu of having to wait 8 hours before having the option again. Personally, 12 RPs for a war is pretty expensive in my opinion. I can't see myself utilizing that.


One thing I noticed that is definitely an improvement is how war links are sent through the Facebook chat option. Previously a tinyurl was used. I pointed out that spammers and scammers would have a field day with that though, and suggested that they use their own URL shortener like how they use "zyn.ga" for the free skill points. This works too though, it's just the war link in long form, so that we can actually see what we're supposed to click on.

No comments:

Post a Comment