Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Assassin-a-Nator: for the new fight system

Now that a lot more people have gotten the fighting update, a lot of players are wondering what the heck they're going to do until Brawler is updated. Well, there's a good chance Brawler will get an update soon, now that more of us have the fighting update. There's also a new fighting tool designed by Spockholm called the Assassin-a-nator. We've talked about here on Mistyfied before, in fact.


 These are some of the options that Assassin-a-nator offers right now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see more filters added in the future.

You can get the Assassin-a-nator HERE at their beta bookmarklets page.

6 comments:

  1. I hate tools like this. If you don't want to play the game, then don't play it, but don't use these so called "tools".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate tools like this. If you don't want to play the game, then don't play it.

    I say,

    If you like playing the game and love tools, use them ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have time to hand click 20k of stamina then have fun. I don't so these tools keep me playing the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Anonymous obviously has a LOT of time, not a lot of stamina, or a fetish for RSI and Carpal Tunnel. I abhor full blown autoplaying tools (moreso when used irresponsibly) but without scripts like this, there wouldn't be a game to play for much longer, like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use them from time to time. They help greatly. What I dont do is bash them or users of them. I will even help others load them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know if there a way to balance factions when fighting in Bangkok as with Brawler?

    ReplyDelete