Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crack The Safe loot not available from Crack The Safe

According to this post by David R. in my news feed, he still has Crack The Safe, but no longer gets loot from doing so. He tried cracking the safe again, but apparently it doesn't provide the loot items now that they are available from operations. In the post, it only lists a dash - in place of the item name.

My old account still has Crack The Safe, and I now for a fact it was working earlier, because I cracked the safe with it.

And I can still add people! But if, as David's post suggests, we can no longer get the loot this way, I'd like to respectfully ask Zynga to get Crack the Safe the hell off my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment