Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

FAMILIES, I've Got options, FINALLY

In the new feature "families" I've finally got some options. When this feature first rolled out I had little if any options for my position as "underboss"





Now, when I click on the families tab I am able to invite people to join.




Also, I have this little red "x" beside everyone's name, (except for the God father/mother person). If you click on the red x beside your own name, you can remove yourself from the family. And if you have a soldier who's not doing his duty, then clicking on the "x" beside that soldier's name, you are able to remove them, aka, kick them out.




But as for the chat feature, well I don't have that yet. And with Zynga's slow roll out who know when it will magically appear. I guess I will just have to wait for the Zyngon Gods to flip their little switches. :/


1 comment: