Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Families: Mistyfied

With the roll-out of the new Families module, I've been asked many times if there will be a Mistyfied family, and the answer is yes! I was a part of the initial release of the module and have already claimed my tag - I really just wanted the tag :)

Mistyfied is not a clan. But we are a family, in a sense. By no means do we represent each others' game play styles, ethics, or opinions, but we do share some important common views of the game. Most of us have been friends for a long time.

Some have also expressed interest in joining the Mistyfied Family tag. If you are a part of our network, I don't necessarily mind that, but you should aware that the game only supports one Family tag currently. If you are a member of an actual clan or family, you will probably want to wait to tag with them when your group leader is added to the Families module.

Contact an admin or Feature Contributor if you would like to get an invite ~ if you're in our network, then chances are  you know at least a few of us :0)

2 comments:

  1. Misty how do I join the mistyfied family? I don't see it in my list of choices. Do I need an invite? If so would you send me one? thanks.

    ReplyDelete