Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Iced pop-ups missing for some players

I'm seeing many players reporting that they are not getting the iced pop-up if they are not part of a redtag Family. Based on what limited testing I was able to do, this does seem to be a problem. Players with a redtag still get the ice pop-ups and have no problems posting their ices, this is only affecting non-redtag players from what I understand. When attacking and icing other players, they simply are not getting notified of the ice by a post-able pop-up.

3 comments:

  1. No pop-ups for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that the "red" in the red tags are giving me a bit of a headache when looking for targets. Maybe the contrast between the black screen and white letters, who know! Wonder if anyone else has an issue?

    ReplyDelete