Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 2, 2011

kamikaze killers

You were attacked 85 times by Joe Blow. You won the fights...

I'm not a particularly strong fighter, so it's always a welcome surprise to see events like this in my news feed. But what amazes me is why they keep attacking. Even if he was fast-clicking, sometime during those 85 hits, he must've surely realized that he was losing to me.


And of course when I saw that, I went right back to this guy and invited him to drop by again by icing him. After all, he gave me 195 XP points the last time he visited to me, and who wouldn't want that?

I've seen a few people make comments along the line of "it makes me feel better to know that I did them some damage". But you're not proving a point to anyone by continuing to attack them even though you lose. In fact, we like that! Most of us have more NY cash than we know what to do with, and won't mind healing the 'damage' that is done in exchange for the XP points that are gained :0)

"Red icing", as it's called, and kamikaze runs, should be reserved for organized fighting events ~ when the ice actually counts for something.

2 comments:

  1. One day I switched to my Recent News and all that was there was "You were attacked my X and you won 100 times" (I guess there is a 100 limit to the stories there?). I was like "sweet, please come again" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is limit of 100 there who mite see the damage change later if they still attacking

    ReplyDelete