Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Leo Nemaeus in Marketplace, and going fast


Yesterday, it was announced that Collector's Edition items in limited quantities would hit the Marketplace, a new one every day starting at 9AM Pacific time. Well, that was over an hour ago.

Of course, as soon as I started typing this post, I got this banner on my home page in Mafia Wars.

Clicking on "Get Item" just takes you to the Marketplace, where you'll need to initiate the purchase again if you want the item. Personally, I'm not payin' 35 RPs for a loot item, but I'm sure many will want to.

They are going fast though, hurry up if you want one, there's only a little over 3,000 left at the time I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment