Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, June 13, 2011

more fighting updates

The Mafia Wars blog has posted this update:
As was posted last Friday, we've been implementing updates to improve the performance of the new Mafia Wars fighting experience. We are excited to announce that we are continuing to tweak the system based on your valuable feedback! Today's update allows players to choose whether to display the fighting module in-line with the fight list, or floating over the fight list (as before). We look forward to making the new fighting experience available to more players as we continue to improve its stability. Thank you for your patience and feedback!

 The option will be added at the lower right of your fight results screen, as you can see the "float" option in the graphic above. I'll have to play around with this option to see what I think about it.

Something else that I just noticed is we can now ask for boosts when we run out.


That prompted me to post this to the news feed.


Clicking on that post will send one and collect one for yourself.


Of course there's a limit involved, and once it is reached, this is the message that will be shown to anyone else who clicks on the post.

I got up to 12 boosts that way. Yeah I know the screen shot shows 13, but I accepted one manually and was too lazy to take another screen shot :0) I'm not sure if 12 is actually the limit though, that seems like an odd number, but that's what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment