Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

new boss fight, achievements



Beating the boss the first time will earn you the Requiescat in Pace Primus achievement. And the Assassin Reward loot item, with stats of (170,100). I don't see this item in my inventory yet, but for some reason that doesn't surprise me.

I'm only seeing an 8 hour timer on this boss, but these new achievements suggest this to be an ongoing thing.

After beating the boss, the boss fight disappears. I see it says on the home page ad for this boss fight "Watch out for him in fights". Hmm.......

7 comments:

  1. Did you have any problems with the shotgun feeds? There's a lot of reports that they're broken and can't be collected from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100? u r kidding me right for 1 skill point hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's been taken down. It was "accidently" released and is actually due tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i waisted 30 reward points to complete it the first time thats bs what ha ha syke u waisted your stuff on nothing get your shit together zynga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disappeared off my feed 1/2 way through. Guess I'm locked out now. Thanks Zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. did same for me, but was under my operation page boss fight, operations, stashes, maybe..............

    ReplyDelete
  7. the boss, the boss fight i likeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete