Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, June 10, 2011

NEW: A Family Affair Mission Event

 EDIT: yep, just got it in my game. Same ole, same ole. A Family Affair mission event. I don't normally bother with mission events that much due to the volume of other things going on in the game, but I might do this one. The loot item just looks cool.


The event is Family-themed, but don't worry, you won't be forced to join a Family. I'm LOLing over this, but you'll be fighting the PMP Family for part of the mission, it seems. 


Several players are seeing a new mission in their games. I don't have it yet, but I'm told it's a regular mission event containing a series of missions. Looks like we will have 10 days to complete it.

*Thank you Sudesh for the screen shots

No comments:

Post a Comment