Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vengeance is mine! Or will be when it works?



So, I just logged into MW and waiting for me when I visited my Inventory page was a strange looking item that rung a little bell in my head.

A few seconds later, I remembered that this was a new boost type item, the last mention of which I had seen via the official MW blog a few weeks ago. It was stated then that the Vengeance boost would give you full health, 10% Stamina, and a one-time 200% attack bonus. Somewhat surprised to have received this as a gift considering it was originally advertised at 3RP, I add a long time unbeatable Sheeple target to my rival list, too see if it worked.

Sadly, it didn't. But wait, surely it's a boost, even though it appearance under in my Inventory page where loot gifts are usually displayed? Sadly no. I tested this again afterwards, with boosts set to ON, and it started to use my Absinthe boosts, which I'm saving for a rainy day. Again, there was no Vengeance icon displayed anywhere.

I guess the feature hasn't been enabled properly yet, or is broken like many standard roll-outs. Have you seen an option to send these from somewhere in the game, or had it work for you yet? let us know if so!




No comments:

Post a Comment