Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

what to do until Brawler is updated

A lot of us who have been rolled into the new fighting system are beginning to have Brawler withdrawals. At least, I know I am!


There are some other things that you can spend your stamina on in the meantime. The job Eliminate A Hill Supplier in District 6 of Vegas gives an XP ratio of over 2.25.


Robbing is another way to burn through stamina fairly quickly, and there are several robbing achievements in the game. 


In fact, that's probably what I should be working on... :-/ 


Spockholm has a very nice spocklet for robbing, too, Robber BG v1.03 beta.



Meanwhile, I do see signs of life in Brawler, and Arun has said that he is looking at what needs to be changed in Brawler to work with the new fight system.



 
I noticed that Brawler was spending stamina and I was gaining XP, but I wouldn't recommend using it to spend stamina until Arun has announced a fix. 

You can check the Mafia Task Force forum for any new updates.


 There's also the UnlockedMW toolbar, whose built-in stamina helper was already updated for the fight changes a couple of days ago. When enabled, it can help by completing attacks that you initiate. You can read my post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment