Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Are the Broken Secret Stashes Finally Fixed?

I prefer to play my game in an unframed window, not necessarily because I run scripts but because I always get those little Facebook notifications and they bug the heck out of me when I am playing and fighting. Because I choose to do this my Secret Stash was always 'broken' and had that weird guy who I couldn't move to a slot.


Funny how when I play in the Facebook framing my Secret Stash will work just fine. I wish that everything in the game that works while framed would work unframed. I am hopeful that this has since been fixed while playing unframed because this morning I got a Secret Stash pop-up while unframed and I was so shocked that it worked I wasn't able to get a screen shot of it.
If you are one of the many I have seen saying that you haven't had a Secret Stash pop-up for you, first check your settings in the game and make sure it is check marked to drop for you while doing jobs or robbing or fighting or all three. If one of them is already checked, then head over to your operations tab and take a look at the Secret Stash area. If you have 3 of them in your queue, even if they are expired you wont have one drop until you click to view your Secret Stashes which will then clear out your expired Stashes and open up a slot for a new one to drop.



No comments:

Post a Comment