Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Death By Ice: Good Riddance!

When I first heard about the Death By Ice icing event for Families, my curiosity was piqued. Now though, the last couple of hours can't possibly go by fast enough, and I'm not at all sorry to see it end. I hope it never comes back. It SUCKED.

And Zynga, this one isn't on you. It was a good idea, but the players utterly destroyed this one. Some players felt that this event should only have been open to existing families, which would have excluded a huge amount of other players. Since it was open to everyone and thus the formation of new groups, some players participated in targeting of the new groups--not out of competition, but maliciousness. Some players even lied and exaggerated to support their opinions. And that was only one of the issues. It was ugly. I am very glad this event is over.

Zynga, don't ever bring it back.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I did see a lot of malice and hate with this. I wish people would take a GAME a little less seriously. I had fun with this event, and it really helped me cut my teeth on the "new" fighting module.

    ReplyDelete