Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ice Season 02: Demon Car Week

The season of the arctic fox is now over...


I had to restart my browser as the timer end did not transition to the new season right off the next time it scrolled through... but once I was back in I could collect my fox straight away:

A handy pop up let me know my badge and Grand Prize:


This week's Grand prize has the same statistics as the Arctic Fox... but flipped:


All of the same gifts for the individual badges remain the same from Bronze through Diamond remain the same:

Happy icing everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment