Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

the latest fighting update

 
Now that I've had a chance to spend some stamina and check out the new fighting update for myself, I'm  happy with it...but of course I think the fight results screen could still be bettered.

Firstly, I LOVE that the iced and revenge pop-ups were removed!! This is a great compromise for those of us who rarely post our ices and get annoyed by the pop-ups when we're fighting. The pop-ups are gone, but the option is still there to post the ice for those players who like to do so. I haven't used all my stamina yet, but it seems like it streamlines fighting for me, not having to wait for pop-ups to load so I can close them.

As noted in the first graphic, I still think we could do without all the sliding loot pictures. It's not a good way to keep track of what you're getting, anyway. And what happened to the fight result messages that used to give us an indication of how close the fight was? You know, "you dominated your opponent!"

I'm hardly the first person to bring it up, either; I've seen it mentioned several times. How hard would it be for Zynga to add that back??

No comments:

Post a Comment