Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mission: Ties to Bangkok

Mission: The Ties That Bind has now closed and tomorrow Mission: Betrayal in Bangkok will start. I enjoyed having the Ruby Loot event in the same city as the weekly mission... splitting my time between two cities I feel like I am missing out on one loot or the other.

Are you ready for the end of Bangkok? I sold off all of my loot long ago... and have used most of my Baht for healing during this past Ice Season... soooo... I may be in a Bangkok Baht Bind!

Here's hoping for a fun last fling as we start a week filled with Hummingbirds on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment