Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 22, 2011

more on The Big Heist

Here's more info on The Big Heist that I've found since my initial post about it.As stated in another update by the Mafia Wars blog, you can store up to 50 Rob Squads to run your Big Heist during this week-long event. I assume that means at any given time you can have 50 Rob Squads.

That's not too shabby, I guess, since you can send them as free gifts and receive them as gifts. We'll see.
I really don't have time to mess with robbing right now. I'm getting kind of pissed off at all the stuff we're supposed to be staying on top of in the game right all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment