Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 22, 2011

Ruby Level Loot makes quiet exit

Now that the Ruby Level Loot event in Brazil is over, I'm kind of glad. I didn't like that event, and I still only got the one Firefly throughout the whole thing. Of course, I gave up rather quickly and went back to focusing on getting ices for the current Ice Season.

I know some players were able to get a lot of the ruby level loot, though. How much did you end up with?

1 comment:

  1. None. That event was lame. I MAXED new fight loot instead. A fighter account w/ 1k energy doesn't mess w/ that eho silliness.

    ReplyDelete