Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Search for the New Raven


I completed my 5th round of The Raven today... I made it a consumable run... and hunted around for a different red combo... but I couldn't see anything different...

The Official Mafia Wars Blog gave us a tease with this week's message:

I hope they heard more than the feedback to pull the 100 time achievement... my hope is that the shots start to fall from the sky or another combo becomes available to make this a fair-er-er fight.

Have you noticed anything different when The Raven comes calling? More consumables? different combos? Better dermatologist?

If it's going to take a year to win this battle that scar should heal up... no?

No comments:

Post a Comment