Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

send unlimited free gifts

I sent out a few batches of gifts a little while ago (yes, I still take the time to do that) and I noticed some additional text on the screen. The confirmation closes quickly, so I sent some more gifts - this time with my finger ready over the PrtScr button.

Hey! Did you know that you can send more requests? Yes Zynga, we know :0)

The limit is from Facebook, but for a long time now they have only limited us to batches of a certain number. We've been able to send technically unlimited gifts for quite a long time, actually. And now Zynga wants to be sure you know that! So send 26, then send 26 more, of a different gift if you want, then 26 more, etc., etc.

1 comment: