Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

stamina packs survey

Another survey! This one about the stamina packs that were recently introduced to the game.

The questions are pretty much the same as those that were used for the short survey about Brazil ruby level loot.

My answers were much more positive on this subject. Stamina packs are something that we've been waiting for a long time, and it sucks to realize they are a "limited time" feature. For now.

Go HERE to fill out the survey for yourself and voice your opinion. Hopefully we can keep the stamina packs around!

1 comment:

  1. Mystery Boosts turn into useless little pictures that don't bridge the gaps I need to win when I wouldn't... so I wasn't quite as sunny with my feedback on this one:

    Why does this feature not have a timer??? I don't need more boosts... the ones I have don't help... I would use these more often if I knew when I could use one!

    ReplyDelete