Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, July 9, 2011

What is a "Sneak War"?


Every time I see a reference to a 'sneak war' I hear this in my head: "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't message you in advance and let you know I was going to declare war on you, my bad"


It's even led some people to suggest that you should only be able to declare War on another person if they are ON-LINE! Quite how that would work (especially if they are sat on the toilet at the time) is beyond me.

The point is, unless it's the same person coming back again and again, don't think of it as a "sneak war" or even personal. It's most likely just them declaring war on you from the fight list or the "Declare War" page (which shows a random selection of those on the fight list). It may even be from their recent attackers list but really, it's nothing worth getting upset about and easily avoided if you declare war yourself as close to every 8 hours as you can.

Happy hunting all

1 comment:

  1. Agree, its not personal ~ its how the game is played. Once you start taking Mafia Wars personally then its time to go play Farmville.

    ReplyDelete