Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 1, 2011

Where is the Crime Spree Pop-up?

Have you ever accepted a Crime Spree and that pesky little pop-up hasn't appeared? I know I have and it didn't matter if I accepted it from my Facebook game requests or via a friend's posted link.

I found that all you have to do is refresh the tab (F5) and it will appear, sometimes I have to refresh it more than once or twice.


Also, if you find that you are having a hard time getting friends to send you Crime Sprees and you are in need of them you can find which of your friends are wonderful enough to post links to their Sprees by doing a Facebook search for Crime Sprees and selecting 'See more results for...' then selecting posts by friends. If the links are not clickable simply highlight them and right click on the highlighted portion and open the link that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment