Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mafia Wars Live recap(ish)

Today's Ustream broadcast of Mafia Wars Live was the first since Nate left Zynga :(

Ben AKA Don Perogi is the new guy, and was accompanied by Jeff AKA Month, who we've seen before on episodes of Mafia Wars Live. Unfortunately, the broadcast was fraught with issues from start to finish. The sound was choppy and cut in and out, and I quite honestly can't be sure of anything that I DID hear!
  • They talked about "Facebook Pinning" but I couldn't hear what they said about it.
  • The "amazing" sale was mentioned.
  • Oh - Jeffrey did confirm that he was the model for Jeff The Knife -- I knew it!! I like him.
  • The question about which Collector's Edition items will include skill points is one that I've personally harrassed multiple Zyngons about, so it was quite frustrating to not be able to hear what they were saying about this. Although I'm pretty sure I heard that Friday's item, the Painted Wolf, would include skill points. Word.
Even though I've taken my sweet time about getting this post out, the embed code for this broadcast still hasn't been made available. And I kinda doubt it will be, honestly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment