Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still no Union Hall, still no Power Packs

You know what really pisses me off? The fact that Zynga can be bothered with all these new crap events and features, but they CAN'T be bothered to finish the damn roll outs they started weeks ago!

I STILL do not have Union Hall. How long has that been out? THAT CAME OUT TWO WEEKS AGO. Zynga cannot keep sitting there lying to my face about ensuring stability. The fact is, they can't be bothered to finish the job. They don't give a crap about a level playing field.

And Power Packs? I've been asking to have this restored to my account, but all I've been told is that they understand my frustration. BULL SHIT.

Finish the freaking job, Zynga!

No comments:

Post a Comment