Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Close those Spinning Bullets

No, really! Now you can! I was about to yell when I tried to click in a war and got the Spinning Bullets again, but I noticed it now has a "close" option. And even better, it works! ETA: I forgot I had the Spockholm toolbar installed, which is where this new option comes from. Creds to them, NOT Zynga.

Spinning Bullets have always annoyed me (and many others, I'm sure) because once they appeared, you had to wait for them to disappear unless you wanted to refresh the whole freaking game. When I happened to be unframed when this occurred, Arun's RBD Killer was put to use, but I don't often take the time to unframe any more.

Thank you Zynga Spockholm, this is one minor change that will probably save me a lot of headache.

Thanks Jennifer :P 

1 comment:

  1. This is a new feature of the Spockholm Toolbar and Zynga has nothing to do with it other than supplying the spinning bullets. You were the first to notice it!!!!

    ReplyDelete