Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Is Your Family Progression "Stuck"?

I have a question, for any Mafia Wars player who may read this: have you been having issues with your Family Progression getting 'stuck'? 

My timer isn't stuck, but my Objectives are; these were completed three days ago, and have not reset. Since my Family got rolled into the daily timer, it seemed like I kept on having issues with being able to complete the daily objectives - because of the 'stuck' objectives, so I started paying attention. 3 of the last 4 days, I have this issue. Gee, I wonder if the Developers are aware of this issue.
Question number 2: have you contacted Customer Support about this? 

This seems to be a widespread problem, now that I have my ear to the ground, and I'm not getting sh*t done with "Customer Support". What else can we do?

If you have this same problem, I ask you to take a couple of minutes to email customer support about the issue, then email ME your incident number (you'll get this in the confirmation email after submitting your ticket).

And then share this with your friends, because something tells me this isn't just me. Let's see what we can get done.

3 comments:

  1. For me it's not the timer it's one area the ices. My family has been stuck for months at level 6 all our progress bars are at 100% except for ices which does not budge from 52%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My timer isn't stuck just one area is. My Familly progress bars are all at 100% ecept for the ices bar. That has been stuck at 52% for ages. We have been suck at level 6 for almost 6 months now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, if you're certain that your Family members ARE collecting their ices daily, then you should definitely contact customer support.

    ReplyDelete