Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mafia Wars Lead Into Gold: Underbrush

Underbrush is mission number two in the latest mission event, Lead Into Gold.

Objectives

  • 0/2 BUY 2 HORNY TOAD ATVS FROM YOUR BLACK MARKET.
    Buy some vehicles for the jungle trek.

  • 0/40 FIGHT 40 OPPONENTS IN BRAZIL.

  • 0/10 JOB: "MAKE A PATH TO THE TEMPLE"
About those Horny Toad ATVs. You don't need to have a fully upgraded Black Market in Brazil to obtain them -- but you do have to wait 23 hours between builds, unless you want to spend reward points. And you won't catch me spending reward points, not even for a blog post.

Someone asked me recently why I didn't do that, and it actually seriously effin offended me. I blog because I play Mafia Wars. I don't play Mafia Wars to blog.

So I wait.

Fighting 40 opponents in Brazil is easy and painless. Activate your Fighting crew members on your Brazil crew, and it costs you nothing but a few minutes spent on icing.

Attack any player in Brazil for this; doesn't matter if they're iced, doesn't matter if you've already attacked them. Multiple attacks count, at least, they did for me.

The last objective in this second Lead Into Gold mission is to do the job Make A Path To The Temple 10 times. Fast-clicking through these will only get you a discount, and not one you want, so if you're low on energy don't waste your strokes.

1 comment:

  1. "I blog because I play Mafia Wars. I don't play Mafia Wars to blog."

    So I wait.

    (NICE!)

    -'CF'-

    ReplyDelete