Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, September 2, 2011

More Zyngon Horse Manure: Jeff The Knife TIMER

WTF is Zynga doing lately? I swear to God they are driving the game into the ground with whatever means possible. So here's another nerf. There's now a cool down timer of 23 hours between boss fights.

Of course, there's an option to reset the boss fight timer, but what did you really think was going to happen when you clicked on that button? You will have to pay 25 reward points to reset the boss, and I say that's bullshite. You will not catch me spending reward points on something that Zynga nerfed.

In fact, I've decided I'm not going to touch these family boss fights any more (sorry Family). I'm so sick of Zynga's garbage lately, and I am not playing along.

4 comments:

  1. I will say I think this is to put the breaks on some of the fams that are doing him several times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure it was to put the brakes on the families that are doing several a day - mine being one of them! We aren't even a big family, just persistent and liked the loot. Most members would sign on, some would contribute to the take down a lot, others not so much, but we'd all get the rewards. This change SUCKS! Zynga at their stupidest....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family was completing at least three a day and on some days, four.

    We often had 50 simultaneous fighters, many with 5000 to 8000 stamina to burn.

    But we should be rewarded for our hard work ... and improving Zynga's online time and click stats. Obviously, they have turned this into a another ploy for money from the players, not the advertisers.

    Didn't Zynga get rich from their IPO? But apparently Wall Street is bearish now because they still don't think facebook games will last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zynga delayed their IPO for a few months and some analysts were giving the crap cause of their revenue stream and accounting tricks

    ReplyDelete